Well I am finally getting a chance to post. I was dead to the world yesterday since we were awake from 8:00 am on Tuesday until 9:00 last night (Wednesday). So.. just skipped a night, really since our flight arrived in Dublin at 10 in the morning on Wednesday (4:00 am U.S. time). I successfully dozed off in a Starbucks, a restaurant, and in the common room at the hostel that day before finally going to bed for real. Our hostel is cute.....if you Ames-ians know anything about a Fredericksen Court bedroom, imagine a room that size with 2 bunk beds and a bathroom. And that's it. Very nice for 4 people :)
Yesterday in Dublin we wandered around town for awhile, eating and exploring. Things are expensive and it's a little weird. I keep feeling for my cell phone in my pocket and remembering it's not there. We vegged out at night, I was so jet lagged and out of it so there was lots of unnecessary laughing.
Today, we got up for some breakfast in a cute cafe and took a bus tour around Dublin to learn a little about it decide what we wanted to do. We toured a jail... don't remember the name but it was pretty neat. Then we walked over to the Guinness Factory which was pretty fun and very crowded. It was like an interactive museum for the first few floors and on top was the Gravity Bar where we each got a free pint. Pretty sweet place. We then had some dinner at "Cafe Bar Deli" which I think is a very creative name. Hah.
Well, at least today I feel like it is the hour it should be. I can only get internet in the common room of our hostel but I will try to keep you posted. I am totally not the type of person to write about her day so we'll see how this goes. Miss you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can just imagine you dozing off in all those places.
ReplyDelete-Ren