Monday, August 31, 2009

Abito a Roma

We moved into our apartment today!!! Thank goodness I am done lugging suitcases and backpacks up stairs....for now. Our apartment is pretty nifty, not bad really. Just really HOT. I can't wait to go buy some fans because I am sweatinggg. We went to the grocery store and filled our cart/basket things with unrecognizable brands of food we kind of know. It will be interesting to see how this works out but we all got some cabinet space and some fridge space and a bed each haha.

Lindsay and I are sharing a room...and we have pink curtains and one of those paper circular lanterns in the middle. It's cute. I can't wait to dress it up a little, wash my clothes, and get my other suitcase that has been shipped to me!! That's all for now...it's so sticky in here. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment